idac is the leading international conference for the retail fuel sector, taking place biennially for major retailing and industry groups from around the world. Established in 2015, the event has previously taken place in London and Amsterdam.
This year's idac moves to the city of Nice on the French Riviera and promises a two day programme of the highest quality.
An exciting development of this year's event is that it will be steered by a group of senior figures from both sides of the industry, serving an advisory forum on conference topics, relevant speakers and the idac awards programme being planned in conjunction idac 19.
The official event website is now online: www.idacinternationalconference.com
An international line up of speakers will deliver a lively, informative and interactive programme of conference presentations, interviews and debates, focused towards the global business of fuel retailing. Below is a list of provisional topics;
- How independents are changing the game in fuel retailing
- Streamlining and simplifying a retail petroleum business
- Planning a national retail network for a changing market
- Designing modern sites that address the touch points of tomorrow
- Is oil disappearing any time soon? Alternative fuels are still the questions.
- The innovation curve of shop retailing
- Loyalty programems - You can pay for fuel at the pump, but that's about it.
- How times are changing fast for women in the retail fuel sector
- Digital transformation - The importance of having a digital strategy
- Latest research - What customers really want from today's fuel stations
- How self-drive may mean busy forecourts at 2.30 in the morning
- Rising to the challenges of social media
Registration, booking fees, hotel prices and more details are now available on the idac19 website www.idacinternationalconference.com. Sponsorship and promotional packages on application.
For priority information contact Nick Needs on +44 7786 607075 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org